Sunday, May 20, 2007

fire truck tours, Edmonton, AB Canada

While out and about the other day, I happened to witness a truck go by with people in the back lounging around with the logo FIRETUBTOURS on the side. I was curious and followed it and looked closer, and sure enough, there were 2 guys and 3 girls in the back of the huge white dump truck kind of thing, sloshing around in water that was steaming due to the chilly (+5'C night air) and drinking from large coffee cups that you can get at 7-11. I thought that this was the best idea that I had ever seen and is sooo typically Canadian. I mean, Canadians are the only ones stupid enough to consider driving around at 5'C in an open aired hot tub is a fun way to spend an evening. Though, it could also be considered a smart move in the guys part considering we all know what happens to womens 'headlights' when they are wet and chilled. I bet those women could cut glass, and the guys were loving every second of it.

If you want to check out the tours, and perhaps take a drive around, here is the link for you to go to and do some price checking. Personally, the $300-$400 for the evening is a bit pricey for me, but get enough people and I am sure it will be worth your while.

http://www.firetubtours.com/