Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pranks we play for fun

Here I thought that my friend and I were pains in the neck for his parents. The worst thing that we ever did at the age of 14 to his parents was put two ziplock bags with oregano on the kitchen table, put some icing sugar on the table cut into lines like cocaine with a razor blade and we just sat at the table. When we heard the door open we started talking about cost per gram, cutting costs, what we can cut the stuff down with and all and then when they came around the corner just looked at them shocked and he went "wow, mom...dad...you're home early" while I just sat there looking stunned. THESE kids, however, are the kings of the prank!*G* If I was the father I wouldnt know what to do first. Laugh with them, yell at them or pick up the knife and go medival on their asses. But, yeah, this was quite the clip.



But, it is always fun to see that not all kids grow out of the prank stage of their life. This is the kind of dad I am sure I am gonna be. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pranks i like:

call a random number (someone u hate). tell them u are from a phone company, and you are testing the line. say that the phone will keep ringing, but never to pick it up or it will spoil the test. then hang up, and call, and call...... until the fella picks up...... then you go "fucking IDIOT....i told u not to pick up....moron...."

the other one: call a number and ask for 'William'. Chances are it will be no sucj person. call again, asking for 'william'. call again, asking for william.... After a few calls, answer by saying 'Hi, William here. Anybody called me?".......

lame....

4:39 AM  
Blogger Capt_Canuck said...

Those are pretty interesting. Though, our favorite of phone call pranks was calling up a house and when a woman answers ask her "Hello, how big are your breasts?" or "hello, how tender are your thighs?" then when she goes 'excuse me' or "what??@!?" you sound so innocent and say "I am sorry, isnt this KFC (or any other local chicken store/restaurant)?" and then hang up.

Though, call display and *69 really killed the phone call prank.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home