Monday, March 26, 2007

no great thoughts...

No great thoughts or depth to this one. Just got this feeling of peace and refreshed cleansing feeling. I finally opened the windows for the first time in the entire winter months and have some nice cool breezes blowing through the place. I can almost feel the dank dreary feeling of this place being washed away with the warm breezes. Warmed up today to +8'C with clear skies and warm sun. Ahhhh, nothing like a nice spring breeze after a long cold winter to really make the place feel nice. Can't wait til it is summer and I can sleep with the windows open. The warm summer breeze, the calming honk of the cars and the buzz of people on the streets below.

Again, no great thoughts...just....peace...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss spring too, in steamy S'pore... But every night, it's like spring in my bedroom, with the air-con on, of course.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home