Friday, August 03, 2007

Truer words were never spoken

In the last week and a half, I have had horrible problems with MSN Live Windows. It sometimes starts up, sometimes doesn't, often connects but won't do anything or will connect and then freeze 5 minutes into the chat. I have to close it down and it asks me if I want to send an error report to the company so that they can fix the problem. Normally I am against this sort of thing since I figure I got the software from them, I shouldn't be 'testing' it and telling them what is wrong, they should hire people to find and fix the problem even before they send it out. But, for gits and shiggles I decided to click 'send error report' and it took me to a webpage to 'help stop this from happening again'. What did they say is the problem?

"This problem was caused by MSN Messenger. MSN Messenger was created by Microsoft Corporation.
There is no solution for this problem at this time."

Guess that pretty much says it all don't it? MSN created by Microsoft and since there is no solution to fixing the Microsoft Corporation, you are screwed with crappy programs. Anyone found a cure/solution for stupidity yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home