Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ms Parker's legs RULE!

Blame Canada...Blame Canada...nothing right has come along since Canada came along..Blame Canada..Blame Canada...what with their hockey holla pah loo and that bitch Anne Murray too...Blame Canada...

Anyone else out there think that Ms. Parker from The Pretender is a babe? I mean, besides the fact that she is a cold hearted mean spirited, arrogant and egotistical driven bitch...she is such a hotty. It could be the fact that she carries around a gun, has that icey cold stare when someone gets on her nerves and has ice dripping from her voice when she talks. Or it could be just the plain simple fact that she does all that stuff with a skirt that is so high up her thigh that she has to shave (and I aint talking her arm pits here) to wear it. Been watching season 3 of the Pretender and the more I watch it, the more I realize that she is such a hotty. I wonder what it is about that sort of woman that turns a guys head? Could it be the danger factor? knowing that this woman could bust your nuts in two with a flick of her wrist? the untamed horse factor? similiar to the 'fixer upper' fascination with women where they see a guy that is a drunken alcoholic wife beater but "I can change him *dimpled smily grin on her face*". Men see a woman that is powerful, like an untamed horse in the wild, and the first thing in their mind is "damn I gotta break and tame that wild thing". Or could it just be the fact that she exhibits strength, power, determination and self control. All qualities that a man would find attractive in a woman since when women are self controlled and disciplined men like to hang around them but once they turn to jelly fish bawling babies, men are more likely to walk out the door and leave them to their girlfriends to sort out the problem of the day.

I wonder what it is? the complex issue of this mystery astounds me. It plagues my soul and mind like a relentless pounding. Will I ever solve this riddle and come to the answer to set my mind at ease. Hmmmmmmmmm....yeah, must be the short skirts and killer legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home