Sunday, June 24, 2007

Look into the mind of the twisted

All I can say is that I wonder if I am a typical guy, growing up with typical fantasies that carried on into the adult life. I mean, what guy didnt grow up with a sort of fantasy for either a cartoon character or childhood television program. Granted, fantasizing about the Teletubbies does sort of send creepy shivers up my spine, but thinking that a guy was fantasizing about Zelma from Scooby Doo or Judie Jetson from the Jetsons is just plain normal. Even take it to the adult shows and imagine bedding Sarah Sidle from CSI or, even better, Abby from NCIS, or any of the women from Bay Watch.

Though, listen to this:



Now, wouldnt it be just plain out funny and a turn on to be getting all romantic and hot and heavy and then all of a sudden have the girl go 'pik-a-chu'. Or, do a little bit of a strip tease for you and going the long drawn out 'pika---pika---chu'. Yeah, maybe that does put me into the realm of Teletubbies, but still, she is kind of cute, wouldnt you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home