Friday, June 22, 2007

surgery done, now I get to heal

Well, my surgery is done and I am in the process of healing. All I can say is morophene really doesnt hold the punch that I supposed from movies about drug addiction. Usually when I see a person addicted to morophene they always portray it as a fantastically wonderful drug that makes them relax, feel good and almost gives an orgasmic feel. After I came out of surgery, I told the nurse on a scale of 1-10 for pain (1 being nothing, 10 being painful) I said I was at 8 and she shot me up with a needle of morophene and gravol. I sat there waiting for the buzz to kick in and spent most of my time looking at the ceiling than anything else. So, as it stands, morophene is a real let down.

Though, can't snub my nose up at Tylenol 3s, that is for sure. Came home from the surgery, climbed into bed and past out through the night, though felt discomfort everytime I shifted. Spent the morning in a chair and felt discomfort and pain, then around the afternoon I went and got my T3 prescription filled. Only one pill and I crawled into bed for a 1 hour nap and now I can sit in my chair, walk around, lay down, get up and get down with only mild discomfort and not the pain I was experiencing from the three slices to my belly. So, yeah, end result, morophene is a dude but T3s rock!

so, now I am on my butt for 4-6 weeks to recover and then back to glorious work. Oh, how I long for work again. The excitment, the fun, the thrill...nothing is worse than being on extended sick medical leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home