Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ducks are wounded, but not dead!!!

well, my Ducks played last night and lost 3-1 to the Oilers. The Oilers now have a 1-0 lead on them in the series. But, I am confided and hopeful that my Ducks shall prevail. This was only a warning shot fired by the Oilers and grazed the wings of my Mighty Ducks.

Though put my head out on the chopping block the other night. People kept asking if the game is on since we have a TV in the back kitchen area for the cooks to watch while we work. So, the cooks and servers get the pleasure of calling out the score to the dining room every now and then. Normally we wait for someone to scream out "what is the score?" and we scream the answer back...however, to keep people happy we randomly scream out the score, period and penalties. Anyways, when people asked last night "so what is the score?" I answered some, quite unintentionally "doesnt really matter..Ducks are going to win the cup"...yeah, I am gonna get it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home