Friday, June 30, 2006

Amazing People

Ok, I have been silent for a long time simply because I had to travel out west to attend a friend's funeral...I mean *WEDDING*..I keep getting those two words mixed up*G* I mean, it is a joining of two people in a blessed union, but it also the death of a bachelor. I can say that it was a fabulous wedding, a glorious joining and I am happy for my friend. I am not saying this cause he made me the best man, but because he found himself a great woman, just as she has found herself a great man, to settle down with, raise little spawnlings with a live a great and happy long filled life.

So, there I was, sitting at home, cleaning up the pig sty that I call a home at the moment, having America's Got Talent on the television and not really paying attention to it...well, actually, I was paying attention to it since, you know, some of the people were just sooo horrible that you had to watch them. However, there were two people that were SOOOO good, that I actually had to stop cleaning, sit down, or remain standing, and watch these two people. I mean, WOW did they have talent. So, I thought I would share them with everyone, in case they dont get the program.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home