Saturday, September 15, 2007

Canuck in Singapore

touch down. After a rather 'fun' trip of curses and problems, I have landed in Singapore and ready to start my new life here with my wife. So far, it has been like our normal life. Living in a hotel for a couple days to have some privacy, then live with her parents for a bit while looking for a place to rent. So far, that has been a bust since the cost is rather high, plus I think once the landlord hears I am caucasian, the door somehow shuts rather quickly. Oh well, with perserverance and all, I am sure we will make due.

All I have to worry about now is to get my visa extended since I only got a 30 day pass to stay in singapore, and now have to go to immigration on Monday and beg for more time to get a longer pass to stay. Gonna be interesting, cause if Singapore Immigration is anything like Canadian immigration, this is gonna be a run around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home